cCommand & Conquer Rivals is one of the best PVP that has been released in recent trends and this may be the one of the best ever PVP game ever in recent trends.
Through this game, you can enjoy the features of creating your own army base as you like and attack your opponents.
Also, you can control the war base as a commander by controlling vehicle, infantry units too.
This is the 1st time this type of game is available in the market and is really interesting to play.
This game is created by electronic arts in association with Redwood Studios, Electronic Arts were the best game makers for PC and Android from the past years. They were notable for their sports and PVP battle games.
The game has received good pre-registration before the release of the game and its been only days since the release of the game and already its nearly half million downloads.
Lots of features were in the game which you can only experience if you start playing the game.
So as a Real-time you might want to experience the game on your PC so that you enjoy the feature of high-quality graphics and easy control through your mouse and keyboard.
So that’s why we have provided with a guide to play Command and Conquer Rivals on your PC, continue reading this post for more information.
Command & Conquer Rivals How to Play on PC
The best ways to play mobile games on PC is through emulators and the top best emulators are
With the help of these emulators, we are going to play Command & Conquer Rivals on PC, Let’s see about the procedures of using these emulators.
This is the first emulator that we are going to use to Play Command & Conquer Rivals on PC.
This emulator Helps you to Mirror your mobile device to your PC and allows to share files too.
Also options like recording also available too.
The added feature of this emulator is that it allows you to Control your PC using the mobile device.
Just follow the steps given below to use this emulator.
- Download the application from play store on your mobile and install it.
- Also, Download the desktop version on your PC and install it.
- Now connect your PC to your mobile phone using the USB cable or any means.
- Tap start now.
- Now your mobile device will be displayed on your PC screen, start playing the game now.
This one Blue Stacks is the most preferred and widely used by users all over the world because it has so many features in it than any other emulators.
It also provides you with the smooth performance of the game than any other emulators.
Just follow the steps mentioned to know how to use this emulator.
- Download Blustacks on your Desktop and install it.
- Then sign in with your Google Account on Bluestacks.
- In the search menu search for Command & Conquer Rivals.
- After finding it install the game and start playing.
Nox Player App
This is another free emulator through which you can play android games on your PC.
Through this emulator, you can personalize player settings and allocate CPU resources.
It contains multiplayer system using this you can login into multiple accounts at the same time.
Follow the step by step procedure given below.
- Download and install the Nox Player Application on your PC
- After installing the application go to the main interface.
- Now sign in with your Google account.
- Then search for Command & Conquer Rivals games
- Install the game and start the war.
This is the last emulator in this section that I’m going to share with you that can be used to Play Command & Conquer Rivals on your PC.
The main speciality of this emulator is that it allows you to run multiple android games on your PC.
And the good part is that it doesn’t require any complicated configurations.
Plus it also supports drag and copy functions.
Simply follow the steps given below.
- Download MEmu play from the official site and then install it.
- Wait for it to boot up once you downloaded it.
- Sign in with your Google account after opening it.
- Then search for Command & Conquer Rivals and install the game once you found it.
So what are you waiting for, try out any one of these emulators and start playing the game?
Also Read : Command & Conquer Rivals Beginners Guide